Full Privacy Agreement
Envision Digital USA Limited (“us” or “we”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Kinds of Data we Collect from You
The Data that may be collected by this Site are: Various types of Personal and Non-Personal Data, Cookie and Browsing and Usage Data.
Personal Data we collect from You
We may collect Personal Data from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our Site, subscribe to the newsletter, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our Site, fill out a form, when you report a problem with our Site and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. The Personal Data may be freely submitted by the User or the Data Subject, or collected automatically when using the Site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number.
Non-Personal Data we collect from You
We may collect other Data about Users whenever they interact with our Site. This Data may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web Browser Cookies
This Site uses the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Site.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way the Site works, for example, by ensuring that Users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our Site. This enables us, for example, to personalise our content for you and remember your preferences.
How We Use Collected Data and Information
We collect and use Users’ Personal Data and other non-Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To Personalize User Experience. We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site. For such purposes Data are collected for traffic optimization and distribution, analytics, and interaction with external social networks and platforms.
- To Improve our Site. We continually strive to improve our Site offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To Improve Customer Service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To Administer Content, Promotions, Surveys or Other Site Features. To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To Send Periodic Emails. The email address Users provide will only be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If a User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email, or the User may contact us via our Site.
How We Protect Your Data
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your Personal Data and other Data stored on our Site. In the unfortunate event of a data security breach, we will notify Users whose Personal Data may have been breached.
Sharing Your Personal Data
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users’ Personal Data to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any Personal Data regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys.
We may disclose your Personal Data to third parties:
- In the event that we buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your Personal Data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Envision Digital USA Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case Personal Data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Third Party Websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the websites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties (including social media platforms). We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these websites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These websites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to those websites’ own terms and policies and the User’s own privacy settings for such websites.
Where we Process your Personal Data
You have the right to access and to correct information held about you. You also have the right to ask us not to cease processing the Personal Data we collect from you via this Site.
Envision Digital USA Limited 1201 Louisiana St, Suite 500 Houston TX 77002, USA
Tel: +1 832-879-2349
In compliance with the Childrens’ Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) we do not collect Personal Data from any individual under age 13 without parental consent. We do not solicit or want Personal Data from any minor children under age 18.
Notice to European Users: This privacy statement has been prepared in fulfillment of the obligations under Art. 10 of EC Directive n. 95/46/EC, and under the provisions of Directive 2002/58/EC, as revised by Directive 2009/136/EC, on the subject of cookies.
Latest update: 1 November 2015